Before you get a roof inspection done:
The initial reaction to a roof leak is panic, but before you call the first contractor you find, consider these important points:
- Is the roofing contractor established and, if so, how many years has the company/contractor been trading for?
- Does the contractor belong to an established organization?
- Insurance for liability is essential – is the company covered by liability and workers’ compensation insurance?
- If the work involves a new roof or complete recovery, does the company offer some form of guarantee, for not only the material but the workmanship as well?
- Does the contractor have any previous references from other clients that you can contact to verify the quality of workmanship?
Roof Inspection – Edmonton & Area
Roof Inspection Experts
Top-quality products & helpful service
Jayson Global can confidently offer all of the above, so when you make that phone call you know you are about to contact a reputable and reliable roofing company that has been established for over 30 years.
Our roofing professionals will go through various options and packages to ensure that you receive a detailed report and estimate to get your property back into a water-tight condition.
WHY CHOOSE JAYSON GLOBAL?
We are fully insured and carry full up-to-date Workers’ Compensation Board coverage (WCB) for all of our experienced roofing technicians. You will receive a full workmanship warranty on your roofing system, giving you complete peace of mind. Our testimonials page features reviews from just a few of our satisfied customers and we are featured on the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.