James Hardie Siding Products
Consider James Hardie Siding Products for Your Next Exterior Project
If you’re building a new home, commercial property or renovating the exterior of an existing building, you may want to consider an alternative to the traditional choices of vinyl siding, wood siding or stucco. Fiber cement siding products have been growing in popularity with builders and homeowners because of their many advantages.
Why choose James Hardie siding products?
Developed in the 1980’s, James Hardie created fiber cement. Focusing solely on this type of product enabled them to keep raising the bar and manufacture beautiful, resilient products that stand the test of time.
Like a roof, siding is exposed to many different conditions year after year. Frigid temperatures, rain, wind, sun and even insects, can cause severe damage the exterior of your building. In order to properly protect the outside of your home or building, you need materials that can withstand the elements. Much like a concrete tile roof, James Hardie products are made from natural ingredients that are durable, allowing it to last longer than many other products, while also keeping its appearance. James Hardie fiber cement siding is made of wood and cement fibres, sand and water, and has a number of great benefits:
- Resistant to insects, rot, warping, shrinking and buckling
- Sustain virtually any weather condition
- Can be installed any time of year in the Edmonton region
- Comes with a 30 year limited warranty for manufacturer defects
When you choose James Hardie, you get more than durability. Choose from a wide range of options that will add style to your project:
- Horizontal plank siding in a smooth or cedarmill (woodgrain) finish
- Panel siding in smooth, stucco, cedarmill (woodgrain) or vertical siding finishes
- Straight and staggered cut shingles
- Plus several widths of smooth trims to add distinction to your project
James Hardie’s patented ColorPlus® technology comes in a wide range of beautiful colors and a 15 year warranty, which means way less repainting over the years compared to traditional wood siding.
To learn more about James Hardie siding products, contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate and to view any of our past James Hardie completed projects.